Make $300 per Month Taking Paid Surveys Online
Did you know that you can make extra money just by taking online surveys at home? Today, we’re talking about the best online survey sites out there to make a little extra cash. Hi, I’m Deb from Save Your Bucks. If you’re looking for an easy way to make it a little extra cash, taking online surveys could be an opportunity for you.
Paid surveys are all the rage these days. There are dozens of sites offering paid online surveys for money, and some are better than others. Before I share this list though, I want to be totally transparent and say that these surveys are only going to make you a little extra money each month. And if you’re looking to really put a dent in your financial goals, it would be a better use of your time to find a more stable and serious side hustle. On the rare occasion when I sit down to watch TV or a training video on YouTube, my laptop is in my lap and I am usually taking a survey from one of the Top 5 survey websites we will cover with you here.
So, if you can multitask and are wanting to make money while you watch TV in the background, then today I’m sharing some top online survey sites. But before we get into it, don’t forget to subscribe to the Save Your Bucks for more money videos and give this video a thumbs up if you enjoy it. Don’t forget to check out the links in the description box down below for all of these survey sites, as well as a blog post where we share more.
The Save Your Bucks team has sat down and rates paid online survey sites using the criteria of track record, like if it’s something sketchy or something that you can trust, the number of opportunities or the number of surveys you can take, and income potential, like how high paying the site is. So, we’ll show how each of these sites rates;
1. Swagbucks: Swagbucks is one of the most respected companies in the online survey space. For every survey you take, you are compensated in Swagbucks. You accumulate these Swagbucks and convert them into gift cards or PayPal credit, which is cash. They have an A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau, so you know that they’re legit. Register with our link in the description box to get a $10 bonus just for signing up. For details click here.
2. Survey Junkie: We love how straightforward Survey Junkie is on their platform, and you can start making money very quickly. They’re also very upfront in telling you that you won’t get rich from taking paid surveys. We already know that, but it’s refreshing to see some transparency. Nonetheless, it’s still a great platform to take surveys for money in your spare time. Similar to Swagbucks, Survey Junkie works on a point system, and the points can be converted to cash. Most of the surveys here were fairly easy, and we’re never forced to buy or sign up for anything in order to complete a survey.
3. InboxDollars: InboxDollars made our list because of the cash and ease of use. Signing up is really easy, and you can get a $5 signup bonus with our link in the description box. InboxDollars works on a cash-only system, so you don’t need to worry about converting points to cash or being compensated with gift cards, which is really nice. But after the initial $5 bonus, we found that the surveys didn’t pay out a ton of money, which was kind of a bummer.
4. MyPoints: MyPoints is one of the oldest players in the online survey space, which goes a long way towards establishing trust in the survey industry. They’ve been around since 1996 and have paid out over $236 million to its 10 million members since then. Beyond surveys, MyPoints has several other ways for members to earn rewards, including cash-back shopping, watching videos, and playing games
5. Vindale Research: Vindale Research is another well-established company. I use all of these survey sites, but Vindale is probably my favorite. Some of the other members of the Save Your Bucks team hadn’t ever heard of it, so that is the only reason it didn’t get our #1 spot, but to be clear, for me, Vindale Research is the best survey website I have ever participated with. It’s been around for over 12 years. A great thing about this survey company is that there’s no point system. Everything is cash. It’s also pretty straightforward. Our favorite part about Vindale is that they tend to pay out more money per survey than other sites.
Vindale pays between 25 cents to $50 for each completed survey. The highest-paying paid surveys are usually more complicated and tend to take longer to complete, but they can make you much more money, assuming that you meet those demographic criteria.
While taking surveys online won’t make you rich, it’s an easy way to make a little extra money in your spare time. And if you are looking for a website to start trying online surveys with, we hope that you found this video helpful. If you have never participated in survey websites, Vindale is who we suggest people start with.
So, if you enjoyed this article I would appreciate your feedback. You can literally make money today by taking online surveys, start with Vindale Research, and then register at the others. I rarely watch TV but when I do, I am taking a survey on my laptop. I have made as much as $300 a month doing this. Yes, it was when I was sick in bed for a week and couldn’t do much of anything else. However, you can make money starting today and every month with paid surveys.
Once a month my husband and I hire a babysitter and go out on a date. The money we use to pay for this comes from my Survey earnings, so yes for me when my brain is too numb, or my body too tired to work at other side hustles, I am usually multi-tasking and taking surveys. I know some survey websites have gotten a bad rap, and many well deserved, but if you focus on getting registered with these 5, you can probably stay as busy with surveys as you will ever want to be.
So let me know your thoughts! Talk soon!
Making Money from Home: “7 Critical Question Most Forget to Ask Themselves”
How to sell on Facebook Marketplace and Make Money Immediately