March 11, 2020
Requested by Mr. Calvert
So, with that said, let’s go ahead and dive right in and talk about what kind of PDFs you’ll want.
1. Good Title: First and foremost, what you want is a PDF with a good title. You want something that’s going to attract visitors; if you’re in the weight loss market and you want to do a PDF about weight loss, it’d be something like “the 7 tips that help you lose weight: number 3 is really good” or something like that. Or maybe you could do “7 things that people don’t know that are keeping them fat” those kinds of things work really well as well. If you’re in the make money market, maybe it’s going to be “how to make money with PDFs in as little as 15 minutes a day” or something like that. Also one thing you want to realize is that people are searching for PDFs each and every day. Just take a look at this screenshot where we show you all the people searching for all the PDFs which is crazy. The third thing you want to realize is that people love PDFs; I don’t know why. The same content that’s on your blog could be turned into a PDF, and all of a sudden everyone flips out and says “yeah I want the PDF”, it happens all the time.
You guys see me do it all the time here on the channel where I say if you want notes, downloadable PDF notes of any of my videos, go to downloadmynotes.com and people go there every day by the droves and get PDFs of the same content that they just watched. People love PDFs, so the first thing you need to know is you need to have a good title. It’s got to be something that’s going to grab people in, something people are gonna look at download and consume.
Next, what you want to do is choose your distribution method. You could distribute these on your blogs, you could send people to them from your videos, you could do a press release, you could put them on Facebook, you can put little links on Instagram, Pinterest, anywhere that people are at, that want the info that you offer; hint, it’s pretty much damn near everywhere if you have the right title and the right hook.
2. Good Content: Now, the second thing you need when doing your PDF business is you’re going to need it; we’ll put a 1 here and a 2 here, you’re going to need good content. You got to have something good that they’re gonna consume this doesn’t mean it has to be 500 pages long it could be like a three to seven-page book or PDF or whatever it is just as long as it gives excellent information.
Now, it’s very important that you want your information to lead to the next step, at the end of this video I’m going to say “hey if you want to learn more go check out simple sites big profits email@example.com. That’s literally how simple it is, and you want to put them in there.
If you’re doing an affiliate link you would say, “I hope you enjoyed these workout tips check out this book on workout tips, or by the way I use the Ab Roller for big buff abs”. I don’t know anything about abs, I only have one but I’m working on getting two. We have to look at that, good content that leads to the offer, so let’s put good content leads to the offer. Whatever you’re offering is very important.
To show you how simple this could be, you could simply make a PDF about how to create PDFs and distribute it and get people to download a PDF downloader, really cool, and it’s easy and the company pays you two dollars and fifty cents or more when they download it for free. They don’t have to opt-in or anything; you simply give away your book, give away the tools, you make money, really cool. You could do this with expensive products, you can do it with cheap products, and these will get distributed. Hint; PDFs actually show up in the search results of Google, MSN, Yahoo or any favorite search engine you have. These are going to rank.
3. Next, we got to Have Good Offers: You got to have a good offer to make in your PDF if you’re using an affiliate program, make sure that the way you lead them into the affiliate offer is very seamless and very easy, just like when I say “hey go to simplesitesbonus.com if you want me to teach you everything about how to make money online”.
Get the course, very simple, segways in a really, really easy way and you could plug these on your PDFs and the cool thing is, the more PDFs you have out there, the more people consuming your content, the more people that are going to click your affiliate links, or your product links, and the more money you’re going to make very quick and it’s actually very easy.
4. Building a Mailing List: Now let’s talk about bonus tip number four: Bonus tip number four is that you can use your PDFs to build a huge mailing list. That’s right, PDFs are like a hook if you’re going fishing and you are going to lure the fish in saying “come get my PDF, they put the name and email on your website, you build a mailing list, you can market to them over and over, send them other PDFs and videos or whatever it is you want to send, get people back to your offer and you can make money. So number four is to build a mailing list.
5. Send People Back to Your Website: And last, number five this is why I recommend a website among other things is you could use these PDFs to send people back to your website. It’s very simple; you can build the following simply by getting these PDFs, getting people to opt-in for the information, sending them affiliate offers and following up with them really easily.
You could simply follow up with them since you already know they want PDFs. With PDFs every day or every other day or whatever it’s all automated and easy to do. We go through and we look at this; we’ve got to have a PDF with a good title, we have to have good contents and offers, you can learn about how to find offers over on my offer finding video which we’re going to show you at the end of this, just click it, it’ll go right over there, we’ll show you how we find offers.
You got to have an excellent offer. You got to have good content that leads to the offer; you got to have an offer, build a mailing list, and you have to send people back to your website. If you do this in the right way, people will consume your PDFs, they’ll come back to you for more content, they’ll appreciate the work that you’ve done compiling the information and boom! There you go.
Now let’s get into some other stealth tips. Let’s say you don’t want to write your own PDF, you’re lazy you want to sit around and do nothing, well you could actually go over to a content writing service and have them write your PDF for you for about twenty-five to fifty dollars very inexpensive.
Now, again remember when this is written, if you’ve spent twenty-five dollars you’ll probably get like a 10 to 20-page report and when it’s written it’s your job to plug the affiliate offers and make it fancy; put a logo and everything like that and it’s very easy to do.
The last tip I’m gonna give you is that when you put these on your website, they will get indexed in the search engines. You can use this index on social media, you can use this on your videos, you could use this anywhere you want to drive people back to your PDF. You can use that to get people to buy things. I’ve used PDFs to get people to buy three thousand dollar products and they sign up like that. I don’t know how easy it’ll be in your market but hey it works if you do it so focus.
Look at it like a very simple process, make PDFs based on what people are searching for, I’ll teach you that in the video that’s gonna pop up next. Get the offers, I’ll teach you that in the video that’s going to come up next. Distribute your PDF in a very simple way so that people can find it, and if you look around go to the MSN homepage these kinds of things are over there all the time or the Bing homepage or whatever it’s called now. These kinds of things are there all the time, and you can use that to make this stuff work.
Again, remember your title, your headline is everything. Look at news headlines, focus on studying how headlines work, and make something juicy that people are going to want to read and want to consume.